Image result for kanye west bipolar

Award-winning rapper, Kanye West has opened up on his struggles with bipolar disorder.
West, who has been campaigning in opposition to the stigmatisation of human beings with intellectual health issues, in his new season of David Letterman’s Netflix show, “My Next Guest Needs No Introduction”, confessed that he has health issues.
Husband to the reality star, Kim Kardashian, who used to be identified with bipolar disorder two years ago, defined how he feels each time he notices a trade in his health.
“I wouldn’t be capable to provide an explanation for that as a good deal just because, you know, I’m no longer a doctor.
 
Image result for kanye west bipolar

“I can simply inform you what I’m feeling at the time, and I experience a heightened connection with the universe when I’m ramping up. It is a health issue.
“This — it’s like a sprained brain, like having a sprained ankle and if someone has a sprained ankle, you’re not going to push on him more.
“With us, as soon as our Genius gets to a point of spraining, humans do the whole lot to make it worse.
 
 Image result for kanye west bipolar

“You have this moment [where] you feel anybody desires to kill you. You rather a whole lot don’t have faith anyone.
“When you’re in this state, you’re hyper-paranoid about everything, everyone. This is my experience, other people have exclusive experiences.
“Everyone now is an actor, Everything’s a conspiracy. You feel the government is inserting chips in your head. You experience you’re being recorded. You feel all these things,” West said.