GAME OF THRONES STARS SHARE EMOTIONAL TRIBUTES ON DAY OF SERIES FINALE


Image result for game of thrones cast pictures


Many fans might also no longer agree with the remaining experience getting there, however after eight seasons, seventy-two episodes and at least two errant coffee cups, the bells have tolled and we have reached the last episode of Game of Thrones.
Stars such as Emilia Clarke, who performs Daenerys Targaryen, Sophie Turner, who plays Sansa Stark, and John Bradley, who performs Samwell Tarly, took to Instagram on Sunday to pay tribute to the HBO show that made them famous.
Clarke shared a image of her co-stars from the present day eighth season, in and out of costume.
"Game of Thrones has fashioned me as a woman, as an actor and as a human being," she wrote. "I just wish my darling dad was once right here now to see how far we've flown. But to you, dear type magical fans, I owe you so a lot thanks, for your steady gaze at what we've made and what I've accomplished with a persona that was already in the hearts of many before I slipped on the platinum wig of dreams. Without you there is no us. And now our watch has ended."


Lena Headey, Gwendoline Christie, Game of Thrones, Before the Final Episode
Sophie Turner (Sansa Stark)
"Sansa, Thank you for teaching me resilience, bravery and what genuine electricity really is," the actress wrote on Instagram, alongside this photo. "Thank you teaching me to be variety and affected person and to lead with love. I grew up with you. I fell in love with you at thirteen and now 10 years on.. at 23 I go away you behind, however I will never depart in the back of what you've got taught me. To the show and the exceptional humans who make it, thank you for giving me the best life and drama training I could have ever asked for. Without you I would not be the character I am today. Thank you for giving me this danger all these years ago. And subsequently to the fans. Thank you for falling in love with these characters and assisting this show proper via till the end. I'll omit this extra than anything."



Pedro Pascal, Nikolaj Coster-Waldau, Game of Thrones, Before the Final Episode

Emilia Clarke (Daenerys Targaryen)
"Finding the words to write this submit has left me overwhelmed with how a whole lot I choose to say but how small phrases experience in evaluation to what this exhibit and Dany have supposed to me," she wrote in her Instagram post. "The mother of dragons chapter has taken up the entire of my person life. This female has taken up the complete of my heart. I've sweated in the blaze of dragon fire, shed many tears at those who left our family early, and wrung my talent dry attempting to do Khaleesi and the masterful words, actions (and names) I was given, justice."
"Game of Thrones has formed me as a woman, as an actor and as a human being. I simply wish my darling dad used to be here now to see how some distance we've flown. But to you, expensive variety magical fans, I owe you so a great deal thanks, for your regular gaze at what we have made and what I've carried out with a character that was once already in the hearts of many before I slipped on the platinum wig of dreams. Without you there is no us. And now our watch has ended. @gameofthrones @hbo #love #motherofdragonsoverandout."












Pedro Pascal, Sophie Turner, Game of Thrones, Before the Final Episode

One of the show's most cherished stars shared this selfie of him with real-life wife Gry Molvær Hivju and Gwendoline Christie, who plays his crush Brienne of Tarth. He wrote, "Onscreen and offscreen love! Definitely a win win situation:-) Homage to Gwendoline Christie @gwendolineuniverse for her brilliant preformance as the warrior, the knight and the lovely human being Brienne Of Tarth #GOTafterparty With my wife @grymolvaerhivju #gameofthrones #brienneoftarth #tormund #brimund #tormundgiantsbane #newyork."

 Gwendoline Christie, Game of Thrones, Before the Final Episode

On the day of the Game of Thrones sequence finale, the actor posted on Instagram a image of him maintaining up his rehearsal and prep agenda for his first-ever episode, the fourth in season one, writing, "So tonight we have our very final episode. It's the last step of a long and outstanding journey. A experience that, for me, started out at 10am on Monday 19th of July 2010. I comprehend this due to the fact lately I determined my rehearsal and prep agenda for season 1, week 1. This was given to me when I landed in Belfast for the first time, weeks before we even began shooting."
"Listed right here is the rehearsal the place I first met Kit [Harington], and the first time I wore the costume this is seen me through eight seasons," he continued.

 Kristofer Hivju, Game of Thrones, Before the Final Episode




 "I'm satisfied I stored this. I met so many humans that week who have come to mean so tons to me. Back then we couldn't have known the ride we would go on together. I would not swap that experience, or these people, for the world. Enjoy the episode and thanks for everything. ❤️❤️❤️ @gameofthrones @hbo #GOT."



Game of Thrones, Before the Final Episode




















Post a Comment

0 Comments